All weekend riders are requested to read the Torrens Valley Ride Requirements dated 23 June 2015. Our rides start from various locations, some common starting points are:
- Rides starting at Gawler - meet in the car park opposite Repco on Julian Terrace.
- Rides starting at Pelican Plaza - meet at the car park next to Hungry Jacks, corner. North East and Golden Grove Roads.
- Rides starting at Nuriootpa - meet at the car park near the Steam Engine (opposite the BP Service Station) Murray Street.
- Other rides start from various service stations and roadhouses in various towns.
For information on a specific ride, please contact the Ride Leader.
- All Wednesday riders are requested to read the document accessed here: Torrens Valley Midweek Rides Group Information.pdf
- Depart at 10 a.m. from the Tea Tree Gully Hotel North East Road at the corner of Haines Road, Tea Tree Gully. Meet in the car park behind the hotel (you can't see the car park from the road)
- "Guzzi" Bob Braunsthal and Neville Gray lead these Wednesday rides
- For further details you can call Neville on 08 8263 7566 or mob. 0416 050 189, or Bob on 08 8563 3630.
- Rides are abandoned if the forecast temperature is 37 degrees or more, or if there is a storm or heavy continuous rain around the time of departure making riding hazardous.